space
test

Too Much Time on My Hands

Well, I've finally finished digging out from the three feet of snow we got in the blizzard of '05 and the additional half-foot of snow we got on Wednesday. I shoveled the front porch, the walkway, the sidewalk, the driveway, my car, my elderly neighbor's car, the back porch, an emergency exit path from the back porch to the driveway, and a dog run in the back yard in the shape of a figure 8.

That's right. A dog run. In the snow. With a shovel.

Seriously. Someone needs to hire me to do some writing for them RIGHT NOW.


2 comments:

Visual-Field said...

Well, exercise is good. I think you need to take a photo of that figure-8 dog run. Are you sure you aren't exaggerating? Maybe it's only a figure-4 run?

Katie said...

Hey G,
My connection is still so slow. Everyone needs to get offline and go out and play in the heat wave of 41 degrees!
I concure you need a photo of your dog run!!
K