space
test

Day 23; Hitting the 35,000 Word Mark

Well, I was going to try to continue with yesterday's theme, but all the writers whose NaNoWriMo-related sites I bookmarked earlier in the month seem to have given up on their novels. Plus, one person's user profile kept causing Internet Explorer to crash, so I'm not going to send you there.

So I guess I'll just have to talk about me.

I hit the 35,000 word mark on my own novel last night and it was great. I'm right where I wanted to be despite some minor setbacks and despite taking a day off here and there. Now as long as I write about 2,000 words a day for the rest of the month, I should hit the 50,000 word mark right on schedule.

When I finish this book I'm going to have to dedicate it to chocolate and coffee. It just wouldn't have been possible without them.

No comments: