space
test

One Stop Blogging

Gienna Rants ... And Writes

I've decided to combine my two blogs here on Gienna Writes. I wrote about it yesterday in my other blog, Gienna Rants. Here's a link to that post. Go ahead and read it. I'll wait.

Since writing that post, I've been obsessing over which of the two blogs to keep. This blog has a better url, that blog gets more hits and more comments. This blog is pretty, that blog is cool.

And then I realized I was wasting a lot of time and that would be better spent writing. So when I got an anonymous comment (from K) that said the black background of GR hurt her eyes, I decided to stop obsessing (for once in my life) and choose. As someone I know would say: "Vanilla or chocolate?" The point being, it doesn't actually matter. Just pick a flavor.

So, what am I going to do with all my spare time now that I've stopped production on Gienna Rants and now that I am officially a one-blog household?

I'm going to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. What else?

No comments: