space
test

A 200-Bunny Day

Yesterday I went to the Topsfield Fair with K, L, and my new friend D.

One of the first things we did once we got to the fairgrounds (after sitting in traffic for 45 minutes waiting to get into the parking lot, that is) was to go see the Flying Wallendas.

Click on any of the pictures for a larger, clearer image.

The crowd was a-titter. Sort of.



This guy was a real clown.



The men in the audience seemed to appreciate this act.



But the dogs were my favorite.



My dog could totally do that!


Unfortunately, in the middle of the act, my camera crapped out on me. It just wouldn't focus, no matter how hard I hit it. So, there are no more pictures of the fair that don't look like this:


Don't bother clicking the picture for a larger, clearer image.

So maybe it was a 199-bunny day. That's still 198 bunnies better than the average day.*

*Or, I should say, 198 bunnies better than a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should be a comedian, or is it comedienne?
Your blogs make me laugh out loud.
You get my vote for funniest blog.