space
test

Free kisses with every portrait session

First cute dogs, now even cuter babies. What is this blog coming to?


Calvin in the greenhouse



Seriously, have you ever seen such a sweet face? He's so curious, carefully studying the world around him, taking it all in.

Little does he know, the dog is about to swoop in for a kiss:


Free kisses with every portrait session!


Babies and dogs. Sheesh!

I'll post more as soon as I can ... They'll be marked private for family and friends, so if you're either, make sure you sign up for Flickr (if you haven't already) and send me a note so I can add you to my contact list.

That is, unless you don't like babies and dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gienna,
The photos look awesome! I know he's my son and everything, but really too cute! I love the one with Sadie too!

Katie