space
test

What the hell is that thing, anyway?

Sorry, but I have no idea where this came from originally, so I'm not giving anyone credit. (And I'm certainly not going to say where it came from today, especially since we were supposed to be working.) I almost peed my pants when I saw it, though.

OK, there was no almost about it. But that's because I drank 81.8 ounces of water today. (It's a WW thing, I'll tell you about it later.)

And I'm not writing about this stupid marketing ploy (except to say please note that I didn't call it a hoax) because I promised myself I wouldn't.

Anyway, there's wall-to-wall coverage of the Mooninites over at Universal Hub.

1 comment:

Single in the Capital said...

Wow .. what a week. From terrorist lite-brites to homicidal astronauts. And you thought summer was supposed to be the silly season...