space
test

I'm not really sure why suddenly I sound like a turn-of-the-Century snake oil salesman

Hey friends! Did you know you can hire a Professional Artist to make Customized Illustrations for your own Personal Use? Well, it's true! And here's the best part: All it will cost you is one Dollar.

That's right, friends. One dollar.

You want a drawing of a woodchuck playing ragtime piano and singing? That'll be one dollar.

Daring space heroes? 100 pennies.

A moutain scene? One buckaroonie.

Eoghan and his rabid dog, Tipper? A single smacker.

A man in a stylish suit and tie with a donkey head sitting across from a large fat carp, both drinking iron city beers?

Well, that kind of an illustration is a mite more complicated, my friends, and (naturally) more complicated illustrations take more time and cost more money to produce. So that illustration of a man in a stylish suit and tie with a donkey head sitting across from a large fat carp should really cost more than a dollar. It should cost at least, say, ten dollars. But for you?

Today, my friends, it is only one dollar.

Check it out, and if you do buy a sketch from Sketch-it for a dollar (and, seriously, why wouldn't you? I mean it is only one dollar for cryin' out loud) please mention that you saw the link on my site and I will get a free sketch. Not that I need a free sketch. Because -- as I may have mentioned previously -- they are only a dollar.

UPDATE: I'm bumping this back up to the top of the page so I can post my one dollar sketch, which arrived today! It's the best dollar I ever spent! (Plus, look how skinny the illustrator, Michelle Bridges made me!)


.

1 comment:

Awed Job said...

Your request has been assigned to an artist and will be posted soon. I'm sure you'll like it. Thanks for the post on your blog.