space
test

A Christmas (card) story

Got lots of Christmas cards this year, which makes me very happy--I love getting them, even though I haven't sent them in a few years (too lazy). And the fact that I keep getting them even though I don't reciprocate just proves how much people love me.

But the one card I look forward to most is the one from RCAS and family, who are creative, funny, and wizards at Photoshop. This year's card arrived yesterday--It's so funny you could poke your eye out with it!

Wondering: Will the baby get a Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model BB rifle with a compass in the stock? Or a pink bunny suit?

Also, to KK: Still waiting for yours, and it better have a picture in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent out 45 cards and got a respectable 18 back! I did NOT get cards from everyone though.... :(