space
test

Dear Diary: The Internet was so mean to me today!

Gienna Writes is now published with the new, post-Beta Blogger. Although so far, other than being able to quickly add labels to your posts, and the fact that I no longer have to decipher an inscrutable word puzzle to leave a comment on my own damn site, and a promise of quicker uploading of posts and, uh, more stability or something very technically important like that, the new Blogger doesn't seem all that different from the old Blogger.

I was hoping that there would be a feature allowing me to make some posts private (and, you know, I would TOTALLY start writing about work if that were the case) but it turns out you have to apply the new private setting to the whole kit and caboodle or to nothing at all.

So be nice to me people, and don't leave any mean comments, or I'm going to put a little lock on GW and keep the key on a piece of green yarn around my neck and write self-pitying secret diary entries about how nobody understands me. And how I love David Cassidy. And that guy who played the younger brother on The Hardy Boys. Wait. Were they the same dude? Damn, David Cassidy and Shaun Cassidy were half brothers? No way! And how I found a picture online of the biggest nerd in elementary school (yes, he was an even bigger nerd than me ... but he was the only one) who my mother thought was the cutest boy in school and how he looks EXACTLY the same now as he did in fourth grade when he followed me into the girl's bathroom and called me "Cole Shaw."

Which doesn't even make any sense.

Um, what was I talking about again? Oh yeah, labels.

I think the new labels are going to be fun.

.

No comments: