space
test

Silver and gold blues

Untitled I spent part of the weekend framing photos for the Marblehead Arts Association winter members show. The show will last through the holidays and the theme is silver and gold--all submissions must be in either a silver or gold frame.

What did I learn from this? That almost all of my photos look sucky framed in silver or gold. I managed to find five that kind of sort of work. This is one of them. Be interesting to see the reaction in Marblehead to my fem-bots. I put this one in a matching frame and I like the way they look together.

Anyway, here's the scoop on the show. Bring money. I need it.

November 1–December 24
“Silver & Gold”
8 Hooper Street, Marblehead, Mass.
Reception: Sunday, November 2nd, 2–4pm
Holiday Party: December 14th, 2–4pm

No comments: